Follow me on twitter Its rude to trape in here and not say anything, leave a comment if you like.

BACK TO THE OLD SKOOL

This weekend was spent house and dog sitting in Huddersfield.  Much of the area where I lived used to contain many large empty mills. Recently these have been systematically flattened for new housing estates. An old school can be found among the large open spaces and new houses. I think the building was used as an old people’s home before it fell into complete abandonment. There were plants beginning to break through the tarmac of the old playground. 









These are some bat boxes that were put up around the empty site. I think if I were a bat I’d prefer to live in a creepy old mill rather than a tiny wooden box. Then again, the humans on this site are paying thousands of pounds for the privilege. 

No comments:

Post a Comment